ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Keep the vessel in operational readiness and perform jobs as assigned.
- Preform maintenance on the vessel as needed.
- (Chipping, Painting and line handling)
- Responsible for ensuring the Company’s policies are carried out.
- Work closely with pilots and appropriate government agencies.
- Ensure compliance of company safety policies, maintenance and training programs.
- Must possess and maintain a USCG Mate of towing or greater,
- Twic,Radar Endorsement and MMD.
- Ability to work week on/week off.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and at night. Willing to take call outs.
- Valid State driver’s license.
To apply for jobs at Marine towing of Tampa, e-mail your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Please include the position title in the subject line of the e-mail.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR RÉSUMÉ UNLESS RESPONDING TO A CURRENT OPENING. WE ARE UNABLE TO RETAIN UNSOLICITED RÉSUMÉS.
Marine Towing practices Equal Employment Opportunity in all matters of employment.
Marine Towing is a drug free work place. Pre-employment drug testing is required.